LTVP: Singapore Family Members Pass

Do you know which workers and students can apply for a pass for their dependents to travel to Singapore together? Can these Dependent Passes work or even open a company in Singapore? 


You can apply for a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if you are an LTVP or LTVP+ holder who is the spouse or unmarried child of a Singaporean or PR. Find out the eligibility requirements and how to apply.

The Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is for a common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder. Pass holders earning over $12,000 can also get a pass for parents. Find out about the pass and how to apply.

The Dependant’s Pass allows spouses and children of Employment Pass or S Pass holders to join them in Singapore. Find out which family members are eligible and how to apply for the pass.

More details

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Singapore Gateway 新加坡门户网
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Shopping cart